Working for us - benefits and rewards
At Brackenfield Nursery, we fully appreciate the passion, hard work and commitment shown by our excellent team of nursery practitioners. In return, we offer a range of market-leading benefits that helps ensure our staff are motivated, happy and engaged.
- A range of flexible shift patterns
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition, providing staff with one full week over the statutory requirement. We also offer birthday leave for all our staff.
- Daily lunch and drinks while at work
- Annual clothing allowance
- An annual appraisal process which allows for specific discussions relating to career progression, training and development
- Financial support for different forms of continual professional development, such as Level 3 qualifications, EYTT, Early Years degrees, Forest School training, Leadership etc. Support also includes time to study and where appropriate mentors and one to one support network.
- Being part of a broader group of nurseries across the UK, allowing for knowledge sharing, career development and mentoring opportunities.
Discounts and health
- Staff discount policy for nursery staff whose children are keen to attend the nursery
- ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme for any staff whose recommendations lead to a successful recruitment
- Cycle to Work schemes to encourage activity and to help achieve our carbon net zero targets
- Wellbeing opportunities to foster team collaboration, healthy living and relaxation
If you are interested in joining the team, email us with your cv at [email protected]